Sunday 15 April 2018

Violet Spellwing

I AM SO HAPPY!!!! Last night I was doing a "Friendship birb" raffle-thing, hoping to get a free boost of heroic Argus in Antorus. I didn't win. But the chat was kind of fun to follow...

ANYWAY, after having not-won 4 or 5 times (which is fair, there were like 300 people each round, entering and was 4-5 spots) I saw someone advertise the run. I lept at the chance.
150 000 gold. I speed-logged over on my warlock, my bank, and transferred.

I ran to Orgrimmar (not literally. I used a portal. I'm a mage. Come on. Running is for peasants.) and to the orc starting area. I was a little worried for a second I was scammed, but it turned out golden.

They pulled the boss. They did their thing. And then. IT WAS MINE!!!
The Blood of a Titan. I swiftly teleported to Dalaran. Got my Kirin Tor Summoning Crystal, and this puppy-bad-boy-kitten was mine!!!

LOOK AT IT! OBSERVE ITS MAGNIFICENCE! IT IS MINE! I am so happy!!!!!

2 comments: